A. Minimum Zone Requirements: Each planned residential development zone application shall include a minimum of fifteen thousand (15,000) square feet and four (4) dwelling units.
B. Maximum Density: The density shall match the general plan land use map and shall not exceed the maximum density of twenty-two (22) dwelling units per acre.
C. Height Regulations: No residential dwelling shall be erected to a height less than ten feet (10') and no structure shall be greater than forty feet (40'). The city council, after recommendation from the planning commission, may approve increased building height upon making a finding, as part of a zone change approval, that the increase in height will fit harmoniously into the neighborhood, minimizing any negative impacts, after considering the following:
1. Proposed setbacks provide an appropriate buffer to neighboring properties;
2. Increased landscaping enhances the project and reduces any negative impacts;
3. Site layout and design enhance the project and reduce any negative impacts;
4. The massing and building scale is appropriate for the location;
5. The proposed height increase is appropriate for the area; and
6. The increase in height is consistent with any applicable master plan.